Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream
30ml ︱ Made in Spain
With more than 15 synergistic active ingredients, Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream corrects skin spots and its tailored cosmeceutical formula helps inhabit the enzyme mechanism that produce melanin. It also includes anti-oxidant, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Rumex Occidentalis Extract. No irritating ingredients is used in the product: paraben-free, steroid-free and Tretinoin-free.
Skin Clarity Cream acts as a guard to control the production of melanin and other skin hyperchromia. It also helps to prevent the formation of new melanin spots. Over 76.5% of the melasma patients benefited from improvements of over 25%. The result is much effective than completing depigmentation treatments.
Applications: Apply twice daily, morning and night, after cleansing. Focusing on pigmentation spots. During the day, treatment should be completed with the application of total sun protection against UVA/B – SPF50/PFA+++.
- Serves as a natural sunscreen against UVA and UVB and an effective anti-oxidant
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties against wounds and UV damage
- Inhibits melanin synthesis to prevent pigmentation spots from forming
- Reduces the melanin present in the cells including dark acne scars, freckles, dark underarms and age spots for an anti-ageing and anti-photo effect
- Prevents DNA damage
- Promotes even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Suitable for vegetarians
1) Skin Clarity Cream has built-in sun filters, is it necessary to use sunscreen?
Yes. The use of Sunblock is a Must even if the treatment product contains some degree of sunscreen properties. Always apply Sunblock as the final step to any skincare routine.
2) Will Skin Clarity Cream be beneficial to people with acne problem?
Yes, it is beneficial for acne sufferers. Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream helps to lighten dark acne scars and helps those with acne problems to maintain an even tone over an uneven complexion.f melanin.
3) Will melasma or pigmentation problems appear again if I discontinue the usage of Skin Clarity Cream?
Skin is a living organ. Hormonal issues, stress, environmental pollution, medications, etc are constant aggressors that trigger excessive melanin production which lead to Melasma and pigmentation issues. When Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream is discontinued, the skin will revert to its previous condition and its vulnerability to the same constant aggressors without the benefit and protection of Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream.
4) Does Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream contain Hydroquinone or any harsh whitening agents?
No. None of the harsh whitening agents popular with many whitening products are used in Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream. We emphasize no Hydroquinone, no Steroid, and no Retin-A.
5) What are the key active ingredients in Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream and what do they do?
Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream incorporates more than 15 synergistic active ingredients to specifically inhibit the different pathways in the production of melanin inside skin cells. One of these ingredients, Tyrosinase complex, is a particularly potent inhibitor of an important enzyme required for the formation of melanin. In addition, Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream also contains super antioxidants like Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Rumex Occidentalis extract. Together, they help to lighten facial spots and inhibit new formations of melanin.
6) Why is Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream beige to brownish in color
The color is due to some of the natural ingredients in the formula. Color of the cream does not affect the product efficacy. It is normal to expect slight color variations in different production batches.
7) Can Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream be used immediately after laser treatment?
It is not advisable to use any cosmetic products immediately following laser treatment and especially if a procedure results in abrasions or lacerations.
8) Is Crystal Tomato® Skin Clarity Cream suitable for sensitive skin?
Patients with sensitive skin may feel slight itching or minor stinging sensation on the initial product application and sometimes redness may follow. These symptoms are temporary but if they do persist or if you develop an allergic reaction, you are advised to stop using the product.