Visit and shop our official online store Klaritymall.com now for more details!
Ingredients: Crystal Tomato Carotenoids, L-Cysteine, Microscrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Dicalcium phosphate, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Methocel – E15, PEG – 8000
30 tablets per box
Crystal Tomato® is a supplement that offers benefits for the skin from a unique breed of non-genetically modified white tomatoes. Containing Crystal Tomato® Carotenoids, every inch of your skin can be healthier and radiant from head to toe. Crystal Tomato® protects your skin from inside to outside, controlling melanin production and protect skin from harmful UV rays. Nonetheless, it is also a powerful anti-oxidant to our skin.
There are 30 tablets in one box of Crystal Tomato® and you just need one tablet each day.
Crystal Tomato® is wholly manufactured in the USA under licence of Gromark Consumers Enterprise Pte Ltd, to ensure the whole process to be safe and reliable.
- Serves as a natural sunscreen against UVA and UVB and an effective anti-oxidant
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties against wounds and UV damage
- Inhibits melanin synthesis to prevent pigmentation spots from forming
- Reduces the melanin present in the cells including dark acne scars, freckles, dark underarms and age spots for an anti-ageing and anti-photo effect
- Prevents DNA damage
- Promotes even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Suitable for vegetarians.
1) What is Crystal Tomato® Oral Supplement?
Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplement is a Natural Food made from a special varietal of 100% natural Non-Genetically-Modified Tomato and is Preservative-Free.
2. What is the key active ingredient in Crystal Tomato Supplement?
Crystal Tomato® Carotenoid is the key active ingredient in Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplement.
3. What are Carotenoids and how do they benefit the skin?
Carotenoids are a class of natural substances (naturally occurring pigments synthesized by plants, algae, and photosynthetic bacteria). The primary function of carotenoids is Anti-Oxidant.
4. What is the difference between Crystal Tomato® Carotenoids and Carotenoids?
There are many Carotenoids and they are mainly colored. The more commonly known ones are Beta Carotene (orange colored, high presence in carrots) and Lycopene (bright red colored, high presence in common tomatoes). Crystal Tomato® Carotenoids are without colour and thus absorb UV: color reflects absorption of visible light; colorless substances do not absorb in the visible spectrum, they absorb at lower wavelength (i.e. UV) or higher wavelength (i.e. Infra-Red or IR). Crystal Tomato® Carotenoids are UV absorbers.
5. Is Crystal Tomato® developed specifically for skin whitening?
Yes. Crystal Tomato® corresponds to a special varietal of tomato which is cultivated specifically for this purpose only. Such type of tomato does not exist anywhere else.
6. How is Crystal Tomato beneficial to skin whitening?
Normal tomatoes have high concentrations of Colored Carotenoids which stain the skin (tan-like or orange color) if consumed in large quantity. Crystal Tomato® Carotenoid on the contrary lightens pigmentation when consumed.
7. Should I take Crystal Tomato® in the morning or night?
Taking Crystal Tomato® is like eating any fresh tomatoes and can be taken anytime, day or night, before food or after food. It is recommended to take daily at a regular time (i.e. if a pill is taken in the morning on the 1st day, try to follow the same sequence the following days)
8. How long do I need to take this supplement to get obvious result?
Recommended intake for Crystal Tomato® is just One Caplet A Day but there is no harm in taking more. 2 to 3 months for visible radiance and lightening effects should be expected. However, many patients have provided feedback that benefits of Radiance and Lightening were visible from as soon as just 2 weeks of 1-a-day consumption dosage.
9. Can pregnant women or breast feeding mothers consume Crystal Tomato?
Crystal Tomato® being a Natural Food is suitable and safe for all – with the exception of people who are allergic to tomatoes or have been advised by their physicians not to take tomatoes for any reason.
10. How does the supplement prevent ageing?
All carotenoids are excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. They prevent damages caused by free radicals that lead to premature ageing. By absorbing UV, CLC also prevent the formation of the free radicals.
11. Crystal Tomato® serves as a natural sunscreen, do I still need to apply sunscreen?
It is necessary to continue with the use of topical sunblock. Crystal Tomato® provides some protection continuously for the whole body against UVA/B but it is not sufficient to completely protect against direct sun exposure.